BEST FOREVER USE SAD LOVE STATUS /QUOTES. 

    Today i am sharing Sad Love Status  on my Cutelovestatus Blog With You a love status in English.
I will add thousands of Status/Quotes/Images status/Photo Quotes to my blog. So Stay ConnectedWithCutelovestatus.com
All user are searching for best status/Quotes, therefore i have collected For You.
cute love status
The Collection Off Cutelovestatus is Given below.Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other social network. I hope you would like it and your friends will like these love status,hatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other social network.
- SAD LOVE STATUS - 
💔
1. Dear Bad Luck... 
Let’s Break Up.
⭐⭐⭐
2.Don’t Trust Too Much, Don’t Love Too Much And Don’t Hope Too Much .. 
Because That Too Much Can Hurt You In Many Way So Much !
⭐⭐⭐
3.I Don’t Believe in LOVE Because I Still Don’t Have You.
⭐⭐⭐
4.I Love Crying in The Rain. because  No One Can See My Tear.
⭐⭐⭐
5.No Matter How Much You Have Hurt Me, I Still Pray for You Every Night .
⭐⭐⭐
6.A Heart Dies, When Its Not Able To Share Its Feelings But A Heart Kills It Self 
When Another Heart Does Not Understand Its Feeling…!!”
⭐⭐⭐
7.The Hardest Part About Loving Someone , is Watching That Person Love Another Person.
⭐⭐⭐
8.I am In Completed Without You. 
⭐⭐⭐
9.One Day You Will Fell What You Lost. 
⭐⭐⭐
10.I Was Your Cure And You Were My Disease. I Was Saving You , And You Were Killing Me.
⭐⭐⭐
11.Don’t Give Special Places To Any One in Your Heart . Its Easy to Give That Places But 
 It Hurts More When They Don’t Know The Value of That Place.
⭐⭐⭐
12.I Don’t Need Drugs,My Life is Killing Me Daily Slowly.
⭐⭐⭐
13.I Feel For You, But You Didn’t Catch Me.
⭐⭐⭐
14.If You Left Me Without a REASON, Do not Come Back With an Excuse.
⭐⭐⭐
15.Sometimes it's Better To Be Alone . Nobody Can Hurt You!

PAIN OF HEART 
SAD Love 💔

16.The Most Painful Memory.. When I Walked Away And You Let Me Go .
⭐⭐⭐
17.When You Sit Alone ...You Sit With Your Past ... :(
⭐⭐⭐
18.I have Many problems in my life...But My lips don't know that' They Always Smile..
⭐⭐⭐
19.The Heart Was Made To Be Broken.
⭐⭐⭐
20.Trusting You Again is My Decision, Proving Me Wronga is Your Choice.
⭐⭐⭐
21.You Broke a Promise And Made Me Realize. It Was All Just a Lie.
⭐⭐⭐
22.I Agree Its Easy To Cry And Easy To Die Bt Its Not Easy To Say Goodbye .
⭐⭐⭐
23.I Know You Won't Come Back But My Heart Will Take Life Long Time To Accept U. 
⭐⭐⭐
24.When You Are In A Habit To Talk Someone Daily, 
1 Day Without Talking To  Them Feels Like A Year Passed. 
⭐⭐⭐
25.It Hurts When You Have Someone In Your Heart But Can’t Have In Your Arms..
⭐⭐⭐
26.Its Very Eassy 2 Say BUSSY When Someone Needs You But.. 
Its Very Hard To Hear BUSSY When You Need Someone !!!
⭐⭐⭐
27.If You Fall In Love... Be Ready For The Tear. 😢
⭐⭐⭐
28. I Am Not Happy Without U In My Life. 
⭐⭐⭐
29. Its Better 2 Be  Lonely Then  To  B Love By  Wrong Girl/Boy. 
⭐⭐⭐
30.I Tried 2 Forget  U, But  It was Difficult , The  More  I Thought About  You …
⭐⚪⭐ -End-


Tags- Sad Quotes, Sad Love status, WhatsApp Status, Breakup Status, Painful Status, Life Status, Cutelovestatus, Forever Best Status, Best Collection. 
In This Website i am publish all Types status Like Love, Sad, attitude, cool, Funny etc. You can use it on your social Media like WhatsApp Status, Facebook post, Twitter and other site, With Your friends. I Hope your friends will Like these Love Status. 😊