Best Love Status | Top 10 Love Status
Cute Love Status 
Hello Everyone, Wel come to Cutelovestatus, Have a great day My dear friends keep Smile & Stay Connected With Your Love. 
        Today i am sharing First Artical on my Cutelovestatus Blog With You a love status in English. I will add thousands of Status/Quotes/Images status/Photo Quotes to my blog. 
All user are searching for best status/Quotes, therefore i have collected For You. 
   The Collection Off Cute love status is Given below. Best Love Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other social network. I hope you would like it and your friends will like these love status. 

love status

 1. Always LOVE From Your HEART Not From Your MOOD.

2. My LOVE is Not Completed, Help Me To Make My LOVE COMPLETE.๐Ÿ˜˜ 
       



3. You Have No IDEA, How Fast My HEART BEATS, When i See You. 



4. I Know I am Not Perfect, But There’s is NO Defect in My LOVE. 



5. I Kept My HEART Strong Like Iron But, I Didn’t Know That Your HEART is a Magnet๐Ÿ˜. 



6. I Can't Be Your First LOVE But, I PROMISE To Be Your Last LOVE. 



7. We Fall in LOVE By Chance, But We Stay in LOVE By Choice. 



8. LOVE is Not Having Someone Gives You The World, LOVE is Creating a New World Together. 



9. LOVE is What Your HEART Feels, Not What Your Mind Things. 



10. Everybody Knows How To LOVE, But Few People Know   How  To Stay in LOVE 

 With One Person Forever. 

 In This Website(Cutelovestatus.com)  i am publish all Types status Like Love, Sad, attitude, cool, Funny etc. You can use it on your social Media like WhatsApp Status, Facebook post, Twitter and other site, With Your friends. I Hope your friends will Like these Love Status. ๐Ÿ˜Š

   ***END***